Go here to see a list of documents in this category.
This category contains HowTo documents. HowTo documents are detailed "how to" documents on specific subjects.
- How to Create and Boot a Xen Guest domainU using an NFS Mounted Root Filesystem
- How to Build a Xen Virtual Guest Filesystem on a Disk Image (Cloning Host System)
- How to Build a Xen Virtual Guest Filesystem using Logical Volume Management (LVM)
- How to Build a Xen Virtual Guest Filesystem on a Physical Disk Partition (Cloning Host System)
- How to Build a Debian or Ubuntu Xen Guest Root Filesystem using debootstrap
- Building a Xen Guest Root Filesystem using yum and rpm
- Mounting a .vhd disk image using blktap/tapdisk
- How to Install a PV Guest
- Grant McWilliams' Xen HowTos
- How to Use QEMU Disk Images for Xen DomainU Systems
- How to Build a Xen Guest Domain using Xen-Tools
- Setting boot order for domUs
Windows 7/XP/Vista/Server 2008
- Installing and Running Windows 7 as a Xen HVM domainU Guest
- Installing and Running Windows XP or Vista as a Xen HVM domainU Guest
- Virtualizing Windows Server 2008 with Xen
- Create a windows 32-bit domU (in italian)
- Installing Windows 7 as a Xen HVM guest with VGA passthrough on Linux Mint 13/14
- How to Configure a VNC based Graphical Console for a Xen Paravirtualized domainU Guest
- How to Run and Connect to VNC Servers on a Xen Guest (domainU) System
- How to Perform Live Xen domainU Guest Migrations
- Install Xen 4.1.4 with Remus and DRBD on Ubuntu_12.10
- Migration from VMware
Documentation From Various Distributions
- Documentation: Installing Xen on Ubuntu
- Documentation: Installing Xen on openSUSE
- Documentation: Installing Xen on SUSE SLES 11
- Documentation: Installing Xen on SUSE SLED 11
- Documentation: Installing Xen on Arch Linux
- Documentation: Installing Xen on Debian
- Documentation: Installing Xen on CentOS using Xen4CentOS
- Documentation: Installing Xen on NetBSD
- Documentation: Status of Xen on FreeBSD
Install Xen Project Software on Various Linux Distros and NetBSD
- Installing Xen on Debian
- Install Xen Project on Debian Jessie
- Installing Xen 4.3.1 on Fedora 20
- Installing Xen 4.2.2 on Fedora 19
- Installing Xen 4.1 on Fedora 15
- Xen4CentOS 6 Quick Start
- How to Install a Xen VM Server on openSUSE
- NetBSD/xen Howto
- Xen Project on Debian Wheezy (German language)
Writing Good HowTos
Good HowTo documents include
- An overview that helps potential readers to determine quickly if a particular How-To matches their interests or needs.
- Describe your intended audience:
- State the purpose of your HowTo: this will explain how the reader will benefit by reading it.
- Preconditions: inform your reader about any required knowledge, configuration, or resources they may need before stepping through your How-To.
- Step-by-step instractions: in a precise, step-by-step approach, walk your reader through the process. Make sure your reader can reproduce your intended result by following your exact steps. Make the learning process efficient by supplying sample code snippets or configuration details as necessary.
Add a page to this category
To add a page or uploaded file to a category, simply edit the page and add the following text at the bottom of the page (note that a page can be in several categories).
XCP (now hosted on XenServer.org)
Other XCP HowTo's:
|Language:||English • Deutsch • Español • Français • 日本語 • 한국어 • Português do Brasil • Русский • 中文|
Pages in category "HowTo"
The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total.