Go here to see all documents for XCP!
This category needs to be split into 3 categories as per this proposal (check the responses too):
- Category:XAPI Devel : Documents relevant for developers of the XAPI Project ✓
- Category:XAPI Users : Documents for users of software created by the XAPI Project that apply to
- all variants of XAPI (XAPI Packages, XCP, XenServer, ...). For example API documentation, command line documentation, etc.
- apply to XAPI packages in Linux distributions (maybe a sub-category would be appropriate)
- Category:XCP : Documents for users and developers of XCP that only apply to XCP
Content on this page needs to be reviewed and assigned to the appropriate categories.
Xen Cloud Platform (XCP) - an open source project, providing a bare-metal installable ISO with a full Xen hypervisor virtualization stack. It was initially an open source version of XenServer, but has slowly developed into its own system. Note that XCP is a full binary distribution of Xen, whereas the Xen hypervisor needs to be built from source!
Information for XCP Users
Getting Started with XCP
XCP Overviews, Manuals, ...
XCP Examples, FAQs, Cloud, ...
Information for XAPI Developers
XAPI Developer Documentation
Pages in category "XCP"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total.