When and Where ?
We confirmed the Xen Hackathon hosted by Oracle for March 6-8, 2012 at the Oracle campus in Santa Clara.
- March 6th: 9AM to 5PM
- March 7th: 9AM to 5PM
- March 8th: 9AM to 5PM
Here is the address of the campus:
4030 George Sellon Circle
Conference Room number and location
Oracle Campus in Santa Clara
4190 Network Circle, Santa Clara, CA 95054-1778
Building: SCA03 - Room #2100 (2nd floor)
This is building #22 on the map
AUDITORIUM PARKING: In the building 22 parking lot as well as along Palm Drive.
What is a Xen Hackathon?
The aim of Xen Hackathons is to give developers the opportunity to meet face to face to discuss development, coordinate, write code and collaborate with other developers as well as allowing everyone to put names with faces. People working on documentation and other aspects of Xen, XCP, XenARM and related projects are also welcome.
There is no registration fee. However as an attendee you will need to cover your own travel, accommodation and other costs such as evening meals etc. We will be looking at organizing opportunities to drink beer, etc. in the evenings. If you know the area and have suggestions, please add to the wiki (see below).
- The closest hotel to the Oracle Campus is Hotel Sierra, Santa Clara, but it is also the priciest option.
- Santa Clara Marriott, 2700 Mission College Boulevard, Santa Clara, CA
- Biltmore - Santa Clara, CA, 2151 Laurelwood Road, Santa Clara, CA
- Hyatt - Santa Clara, 5101 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, CA
Please sign up, if you plan to attend:
- If you think you may attend, but are not sure yet add "(provisional)" to the list.
- If you can only attend part-time, please let us know which dates you want to attend.
- If you do not regularly contribute to the Xen a mailing lists, please add your e-mail address such that we can get in touch with you
- If you have any specifific dietary requirements, please add it besides your name
- Please also state your T-shirt size
- If you can't login/don't want a Wiki user, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lars Kurth, Xen.org (L)
- Ian Campbell, Citrix. Xen.org committer (L)
- George Dunlap, Citrix
- Mike Hamanaka, Vertualize
- Pasi Karkkainen, Elisa Links (provisional)
- Stefano Stabellini, Citrix
- Andrew Cooper, Citrix (L) (provisional)
- Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk, Oracle, PVOPS project lead
- Yonghong Song, Netlogic
- Anthony Xu, Intel
- Mark Hinkle, Cloudstack
- David Nalley, Cloudstack (XL)
- Andres Lagar-Cavilla, Individual
- Adin Scannell, Individual
- Mukesh Rathor, Oracle
- Mike McClurg, Citrix, XCP project lead (provisional)
- Qin Michael Li (M)
- Wesley Shao, Oracle (M)
- Ben Pfaff, Nicira, email@example.com (L)
- Jacob Ramirez, Oracle (M)
Provisionally reserved spaces (names TBD):
Topics to Discuss
- Lars: Improving key documents, update and getting feedback on the new xen.org website
- Lars: work with Konrad on PVOPS xen.org portal
- IanC: Stub-oxenstored
- David Nalley: Zeus (packaging XAPI toolstack on Fedora/EPEL)
- Konrad: acpi fun.
- Konrad: RAS features
- Add topic here
Suggestions for Evening Social Activities
- Add a suggestion here