- the test case to be run.
NB: a single test case can have many tests, e.g., as in LTP.
- what part of Xen is being tested
- URL or other locator for the test source code
- how the test should be run
- how to determine if the test passed or failed
- how many people agree that this test (in some form) should be used
- when running the test, items to vary to improve the quality of the testing.
NB: when the term 'domU' is used as a variable, it means the 'domain of all possible domU's' -- paravirtual, fully virtual, different OSs, and combinations of them, too, and not just a single domU.
- can be either proposed, implying the test is under consideration by the community for inclusion as part of a 'standard' suite, or accepted should the community agree to include the test, or to be written if the test doesn't even exist but would be a good idea, if accepted
- pointers to any current results for the test