Difference between revisions of "Category:OpenEmbedded"
|Line 35:||Line 35:|
Revision as of 07:26, 18 September 2017
OpenEmbedded provides a cross-compile environment to create custom Linux-based systems for ARM and x86 hardware devices. Since 2012, it has supported building Xen via the meta-virtualization layer which also supports libvirt, KVM and containers.
- Yocto: Introduction (2016) – Ecosystem (2015) – Training (2017)
- Bitbake guide
- OE meta-virtualization mailing list
- Automotive Grade Linux Virtualization Expert Group
- Build tools for Xen and OpenEmbedded, Oleksandr Andrushchenko, EPAM (2017)
- How to create and support your own embedded Linux distro, Roman Shaposhnikov, Global Logic (2017)
- Customizing a Linux OS for Thin Clients using Intel BSPs and the Yocto Project, Intel (2016)
- OpenEmbedded Xen Network Driver VM (2013)
- Xen and the Art of Embedded Systems Virtualization, Stefano Stabellini: video, slides (2017)
- OpenXT: Xen and OpenEmbedded on x86, Christopher Clark: video, slides (2016)
- Xen Automotive, Alex Agizim: slides (2014)
Projects/Products using Xen and OpenEmbedded
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "OpenEmbedded"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.