Xen dom0less enables Jailhouse-style static partitioning for Xen on embedded Arm systems. The domB mode of dom0less further disaggregates the Xen dom0-based boot process to reduce the trusted computing base (TCB), increase boot integrity and enable more flexibility for Xen-based systems with multiple driver domains.
- Xen Summit 2019: Keynote: Xen Dom0-less
- Embedded Linux Conference 2019: Static Partitioning Made Simple
- Dec 2019 design meeting in Cambridge
- May 2020 domB design doc v1
- Xen Summit 2020 Talk video: Xen System Boot: Launching VMs (DomB)
- Xen Summit 2020 Design Session video: Next steps for Xen system boot: launching VMs (DomB)