Xen Project Test Days
What is a Xen Test Day?
Xen test days are all day IRC events, facilitated by members of the Xen community. The purpose of Xen Test Days is to
- Provide focus in testing Xen Release Candidates
- Primary focus will be on ensuring that Xen RCs work with distros
- Focus on new features of Xen
How Does it Work?
- Join us on IRC: freenode channel #xentest
- Tell people what you intend to test
- Make sure that a Xen release candidate works for you
- Help others, get help!
- And above all: have fun!
Proposed dates for 2012
Test Days primarily make sense during the release candidate period of Xen. Typically we intend to have test days every two weeks after the first stable Xen release candidate.
This means the 2012 Xen Test Day dates for Xen 4.2 will be:
- August 13, 2012 (RC3) Xen 4.2 RC3 test instructions
- September 3, 2012 (proposed - may change)