When and Where ?
We confirmed the Xen Hackathon hosted by Oracle for March 6-8, 2012 at the Oracle campus in Santa Clara.
Here is the address: 4030 George Sellon Circle, Santa Clara, CA 95054
What is a Xen Hackathon?
The aim of Xen Hackathons is to give developers the opportunity to meet face to face to discuss development, coordinate, write code and collaborate with other developers as well as allowing everyone to put names with faces. People working on documentation and other aspects of Xen, XCP, XenARM and related projects are also welcome.
There is no registration fee. However as an attendee you will need to cover your own travel, accommodation and other costs such as evening meals etc. We will be looking at organizing opportunities to drink beer, etc. in the evenings. If you know the area and have suggestions, please add to the wiki (see below).
The closest hotel to the Oracle Campus is Hotel Sierra, Santa Clara, but it is also the priciest option. I will add a list of further hotels shortly.
Please sign up, if you plan to attend:
- If you think you may attend, but are not sure yet add "(provisional)" to the list.
- If you can only attend part-time, please let us know which dates you want to attend.
- If you do not regularly contribute to the Xen a mailing lists, please add your e-mail address such that we can get in touch with you
- Lars Kurth
- Ian Campbell
- George Dunlap
- Mike Hamanaka
- Pasi Karkkainen(provisional)
- Stefano Stabellini
- Andrew Cooper (provisional)
- Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk
- Yonghong Song
- Anthony Xu
- Mark Hinkle
- David Nalley
- Andres Lagar-Cavilla
- Adin Scannell
- Add yourself here
Topics to Discuss
- Lars: Improving key documents, update and getting feedback on the new xen.org website
- Lars: work with Konrad on PVOPS xen.org portal
- IanC: Stub-oxenstored
- Add topic here
Suggestions for Evening Social Activities
- Add a suggestion here